Discover the e-car
50% of all traffic in the Netherlands is a result of people’s work. As an employer, this means that you can make an important contribution towards achieving the climate goal in relation to mobility. This includes your fleet of lease vehicles as well as commuter traffic that comprises your employees’ own cars. The Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar Programme Office has developed the ‘Discover the e-car’ campaign for affiliated employers, and entered into a partnership with the Goodmoovs platform and the Janssen Kerres and Keram dealerships.
If you want to contribute to the mobility climate goal, then help your employees make the step to electric vehicles by participating in our ‘Ontdek de e-car’ (Discover the e-car) campaign.
What is Discover the e-car?
The Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar Programme Office has developed the ‘Discover the e-car’ campaign for affiliated employers and entered into a collaboration with the Goodmoovs platform as well as the JanssenKerres and Keram dealerships. The employee can use the car for all purposes for two weeks (travelling up to 2,000 km) for a personal contribution of €75 and a limited insurance excess of €250. Employees can choose from one of four great, modern e-cars: the BMW-i3, Renault Zoé, Nissan Leaf, or Mini Electric (subject to availability). The trial lasts two weeks so employees can get used to the practical aspects such as charging the vehicle.
How does it work?
- Let the mobility agent know you are interested.
- The ‘Discover the e-car’ contact person will make an appointment with you to discuss the operational aspects.
- We supply promotional materials so you can encourage your employees to participate in the campaign. We’re happy to customize these materials for your organization.
- Employees confirm their interest via the ‘Discover the e-car’ website, and then receive a message to register on the GoodMoovs platform. They create an account and accept the terms and conditions of participation.
- From then on, they can schedule their trial (e-car, trial period, and pick-up location on the GoodMoovs platform.
- On the day the trial starts, the employee collects the reserved car from a branch of Janssen Kerres or Keram.
- We provide your employees with the information they need to use the GoodMoovs platform and instructions for the relevant electric car, charging, and what to do in an emergency.
- After the experience ends, the employee returns the e-car to a branch of Janssen Kerres or Keram.
- Afterwards, the employee completes a short survey. As the employer, you will receive feedback on the results.
Offer without obligation
After the trial period, your employee receives an attractive offer without obligation to purchase, lease, or share an electric car. This is how employees are helped to definitively ‘make the move’ to electric driving.
Interested in joining?
Then, please fill in the application form below.